This course aims to provide nursing trainees with the language and study skills to successfully pursue professional nursing and healthcare training in an English-medium tertiary institution.
- To develop control of Language systems in general (grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation)
- To develop active and passive vocabulary within the domains of medicine and nursing
- To develop speaking skills for effective personal interaction with lecturers, administrative staff and other students and for the formal presentation of information and ideas in an academic context
- To develop academic listening , reading and writing skills for effective processing and recording of information and ideas and the presentation of them for assessment purposes
- Listening and Speaking Skills
- Reading and Vocabulary Development
- Oral presentation skills
- English for Nursing and Healthcare Purposes
- Academic Writing Skills
- Study Skills
- Multi-media lessons
For group enrolment, please contact us for a quote.